Veteran's Float Scholarship
Our Mission is to provide free float sessions to 22 Veterans per month at Enlyten Lab by partnering with local sponsors. We believe that floating is a safe, natural and effective treatment for the unseen injuries of war that claim the lives of 22 Veterans per day in this country.
We Have News!
This Pilot program will allow us to offer services to 250+ Montana Veterans in the first year. We are actively seeking donors and plan to launch this program upon opening in late 2016.
- Total cost to operate this program per year: $15,000
- Matching donations available up to $7,500
- Tax-deductible donations available through our 501(c)3 partners.
Requirements for Participation
Participants in the program should:
- be active duty military, guard, reserve, veteran or a spouse of any.
- book an appointment
- confirm with staff prior to appointment that your session will be free of charge (i.e. slots are available)
- share your experience by taking a picture and providing a short description of your experience
- this program is free, as a thanks for your service.